I can’t believe it is that time of year for season tickets to be put on sale again. Below I have outlined everything you need to know relating to the forthcoming season including season tickets, which will be on sale from Tuesday 2nd March 2021 at 12noon, and general updates.
We are offering all the season tickets this year with 15% off due to the ongoing planned works. We are also offering an early bird discount again this year which will run from Tuesday 2nd March until Sunday 11th of April, thereafter the discounted price will be valid for the rest of the season.
The prices for this year are as follows:
|Ticket Type||Early Bird price||Discounted price||Full price|
|Concession – 65yrs+*||£120||£127.50||£150|
|Concession – Unemployed*||£120||£127.50||£150|
|Concession – Disabled*||£120||£127.50||£150|
|Concession – Full Time Student *||£120||£127.50||£150|
|Concession – Carer*||£120||£127.50||£150|
|East Ayrshire Leisure/Council employee*||£120||£127.50||£150|
|Youth Under 18*||£25|
*To see if you are eligible for a concession price please click here https://eastayrshireleisure.com/media/2141/golf-concession-proof-of-circumstance.pdf. You must present the required documents to the starter to qualify. Online and phone calls will require you to present the documentation to the starter before you can be issued with your season ticket golf tag.
Methods of payment are as follows, all payments are card only, we no longer accept cash payments –
- Online – Season tickets will be available to purchase online via https://ealtonline.nslcrm.co.uk/index.php?u=merchandise/ from Tuesday 2nd March. Please only purchase one season ticket as it must be purchased under the person’s own profile account. There is a £2 booking fee which is applied to every transaction online so please be aware of this prior to purchasing. Should you have any issues with online purchases please contact our Bookings team on 01563 554900
- E-mail – Please email Annanhill.Golf@eastayrshireleisure.com and let us know that you are wanting to renew your ticket with the best day to call, one of the members of staff will then call you to take payment for your new season ticket. This will help to avoid multiple incoming calls on a single day and process the season tickets in a more timely manner over the week
- Telephone Starters office (01563 521512) – customers can call up to purchase their season ticket and as with any other transaction, payment can be made over the phone
- In person – customers can pay at the course, however please do not arrive for a tee off time looking to pay for a season ticket at the same time as at peak times this could cause issues for people arriving to play while we still have to enforce social distancing measures. I request that only in exceptional circumstances that you pay on site
** As most of you will be aware Annanhill Golf Course is a lone working facility with one telephone line and one member of staff on each day so please be patient if telephoning and I would encourage as many of you as possible to email to arrange a telephone booking or buy online.
Our current starters office opening hours are Monday to Sunday 8.30am-2pm.
Other points –
- All Concession Season Tickets will be subject to proof of circumstance https://eastayrshireleisure.com/media/2141/golf-concession-proof-of-circumstance.pdf i.e. a valid student card, proof of care responsibilities, age proof 65+ etc. This proof will be required before issuing you with you golf season ticket bag tag
- Bag Tags – This season we are issuing all season ticket holders a golf bag tag, this must be displayed on your bag and will correlate to your ticket. The purpose of these tags is to allow us to easily identify those that have a season ticket and to start addressing the issues we have had over this year with people not paying to play. These bag tags will be available to collect from the 1st of April onwards once the new season starts so please collect on your first round.
- Guest Passes – Each season ticket holder will have 5 Guest passes to utilise over the season. These guest passes are to be used for genuine guests to Annanhill and are not valid to be used in any medal competitions or for multiple uses by the same individual. If there are any reports of these being abused you risk forfeiting your remaining passes and the guest pass scheme will be reviewed next year.
- Scorecards – there has been a review of the current scorecard to fall in line with the stroke index rating from USGA. We have also updated our local rules following the recent work on the course. Please familiarise yourself with these rule prior to playing the course. Scorecards will be available on our website and starters office form the 1st April. I would like to thank Kirk Ramsay from Redburn GC for the research he put into this.
- Caution Signs – Caution signs will be installed on site over the next few weeks on the 1st, 3rd, 4th, 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th tee off areas. This is to remind everyone of the neighbouring residents when playing the hole and in the event you hit your ball into a residents garden you MUST should “FORE” and report it to the starters office. Anyone found to not be complying with course etiquette risks having their season ticket cancelled.
- Volunteer Wardens – This season we would like to invite season ticket holder to be part of our new Volunteer Warden initiative, this would involve volunteering when you are available to work alongside one of our golf starters to ensure that everyone on the course is enjoying their rounds, have paid and help to resolve any issues that are happening on the course. If you feel you would like to find out more information about this and have a full explanation of how this is intended to work please reply to myself by the 11th of April to be included in our information session which will be scheduled online for Mid-April with the intention of starting the programme from May onwards.
- Golf Boards – it is my intention to have the golf boards available for hire from the 1st of April, more information on this will follow
- Please remember that we are still following government guidance in relation to COVID measures. This includes booking all individuals into tee off times and checking in with the starter prior to teeing off for test and protect requirements, playing in 2 balls, maintaining social distance and complying with travel restrictions.
- Anyone looking to utilise their personal buggies should make the starter aware of this at the time of booking and should phone the starter prior to traveling to ensure the course conditions support the use of them.
Thank you for your patience and continued support over the last year and currently with the works which are ongoing, however we are confident that this season will be one of our best yet and look forward to welcoming you all back to Annanhill for another (hopefully sunny) season
Activity & Coaching Development Officer
Dean Castle Country Park
Kilmarnock KA3 1XB
- 01563 553995